Driveaway

Moving trucks mindlessly across America. These blogs are posts of my trips doing driveaway work. My favorite driveaway quote: "Never plan, just be ready for the possibilities".

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Just Buying Some Time

I drove 3 large crane trucks last week. Took one from Roanoke, VA to Billerica, MA; then another from there back to Daleville, VA; then picked another up from Daleville to Burnsville, NC. The last was my first use of my tow car, which went well.

But, I don't have time to do the whole blog on these trips. Been busy this week around home, head to Richmond tomorrow to enjoy a reception for my youngest daughter's art show, then my wife and I are flying to Choteau, MT to check on our house and enjoy a week's break.

When I get back I hope to update the blog - at least the pictures. These are cool cranes.


Update 4/25/07


Still don't have much time, but do want to stick the pictures of the cranes (below) into this blog: The trip from Daleville, VA to Burnsville, NC, was my first towing my car. Worked out well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home