Driveaway

Moving trucks mindlessly across America. These blogs are posts of my trips doing driveaway work. My favorite driveaway quote: "Never plan, just be ready for the possibilities".

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

On Hiatus

I'm on hiatus from driveaway blog entries. I've taken several good trips since my last post including KY, AL, FL, MA, and others, but really nothing that I can recall that is too interesting to write about. I suspect many of my 10's of fans would say the same about the stuff I've already written about.

Anyway, unless something really exciting comes up, I may make some entries in the fall. Until then, I may get another trip or two in before we head to MT for the summer.

Stay safe out there, and for all you fellow driveaway drivers, keep moving those trucks mindlessly around the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home